Get Cooking - February Class
Time & Location
About the Event
2 cups bite-sized pasta, your choice
1⁄3 cup milk, your choice
1 pkg Epicure Mac & Cheese Seasoning
2 tbsp butter, optional
1/2 cup (total) cooked and pured Carrots and or Butternut Squash
2 cups grated old cheddar (reserve 1 1/2 cups for topping)
1 cup Rice Crispy Cereal
2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
2 Tbsp Melted ButterPreparation
- Cook pasta according to package directions in Multipurpose Pot - 12 C . Drain and return to pot.
- While pasta cooks mix topping ingredients in seperate bowl. Add reserved cheese
- In pasta pot stir in milk, seasoning, butter, pured carrot / squash and 1/2 cup grated old cheddar . Stir to coat.
- Transfer pasta to oven safe pan, sprinkle topping evenly over top.
- **If you are freezing this, cover and place in freezer.** Finish cooking in a 350 oven for 30 - 40 mins, OR until topping is melted and golden.
** To purchase the epicure Mac and Cheese Mix, Please visit www.spiceupyourlifewithsuki.com
- January Cooking$10$100$0